MaxiSys MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication.
AUTEL MaxiSys MS906BT Advanced Wireless Diagnostic Devices for Android Operating System
Top 5 Reasons to Get MaxiSys MS906BT
1. 8 inch
touch screen easy-to-use comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis scanner,
2. One Year Free Update Online,
you need to buy Update Service(SP262-S)
to continue to update over free update, only 579USD/Year.
3. Android 4.4.2 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
4. MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis,
if you no need bluetooth MS906 With cheaper price, Please choose Autel MS906(SP262)
,and if also need MS906 along with universal TPMS solutions, please choose Maxisys MS906TS(SP262-C)
5. Support Wifi and Bluetooth .
But Wifi is only for Update. Can Not Use Wifi Connection to Do Diagnose. Bluetooth is available for connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work.
MaxiSys MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
Faster Than Ever Before
MaxiSys MS906BT/TS provides amazingly fast boot-up time and running speed with its powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor and 32GB solid state hard drive. The system also features the latest AutoVin technology to identify vehicles in one touch as well as its exclusive AutoScan function. These features allow you to easily acquire vehicle information, scan all ECUs and run diagnostics on selected systems
MaxiSys MS906BT Features:
*Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
*8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
*Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
*Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
*802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
*Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
*Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
*USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
*Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
*Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
*The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
*Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
*Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
*Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
*Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
*Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
*Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
*Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
*One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
*Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
Contact Information:Whatsapp: +86-13657204857
*Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
MaxiSys MS906BT Specifications:
Autel MS906BT Functions:
||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
||Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
||2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM
||8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
||Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0, Wireless BT V2.1+EDR, Class1, HDMI 1.4a, SD Card (support up to 32 GB)
||Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
||Microphone, Single Speaker, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery
||10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
||12 V (9-35 V)
||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
||NW: 1.05 kg (2.3lb.)
Full system diagnositc functions, Read/erase codes , Live data , ECU informaiton , Active test , freeze frame data , I/M reainess status , Vehicle information, O2 monitor test , on-board monitor test , component test , modules present ,DTCs help.
- Reset and install service intervals
- Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
- Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
- Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
- Regeneration of Diesel particulate filter
- Bleeding brake system with ABS, etc.
- Immobilizer functions
- Battery Registration and reset
The actuators are not always visually visible or too complex to assess their performance with organoleptic (eyes, ears) methods through normal activation. That's why the test-components are implemented in MaxiSys scanners. Test-components will allow you to include special test modes in the computer, in which the electronic system itself creates conditions for verification and evaluates its results with further recommendations to the expert.
4.Adaptation and Initialization
After replacement, for repair or cleaning of some sensors and many actuators of electronic systems, an adaptation or initialization procedure is required. When performing this procedure, the basic values of their work, the reference point, are established. In a modern car, there are many such elements that require similar procedures, which makes these functions vital for the service. In MaxiSys systems, these procedures are presented at the dealer level.
Coding functions are usually used by advanced specialists. Coding is conditionally divided into two types:
MaxiSys MS906 BT Supported Vehicle List:
Autel MaxiSys MS906 vs. MS906 TS vs. MS906 BT vs. MaxiSys
- The first is the computer coding during replacement, commissioning, used to install a new computer in the car. When performing the procedure, the computer is informed of vehicle's VIN, the configuration and other information necessary for correct operation.
- The second is the coding of the computer for tuning the body electronics to the user, usually the BCM. The procedure will allow you to offer the customer individual customization of the car for him, locking the doors, setting alarms, the function "lead to home", setting the salon and outdoor lighting, etc.
Autel DS808 vs Autel MS906BT vs Autel MS908P
The main difference between the MS906BT and the DS808
- MS906BT communicates with the car via Bluetooth communication (DS808 is hardline)
- MS906BT comes with a full kit of OBDI cables for the older models
- MS906BT gets software updates (specifically coding updates) earlier then DS808.
- The software of the DS808 and MS906BT is very similar. So the DS808 is a great value for money option, but if you want all the bells and whistles, the Autel MS906BT is the way to go.
The main difference between the MS906BT and the MS908P
- The Autel MS908P can perform flashing/reprogramming – newer vehicles have more onboard computers (ECM & TCM) that are programmed with thousands of parameters (control spark, fuel, idle etc).
- Updating this software normally requires the car to be sent to dealers
- Replacing new parts or changing existing parameters on many of the new vehicles requires flash reprogramming
- Autel provides their own server for BMW & BENZ software (free as long as you are active on updates). All other OEM flashing software can be purchased separately and used with the MS908P VCI device.
MaxiSys MS906BT Package including:
Adaptor for Chrysler-16 (for NA only)
Quick reference guide
Adaptor for GM/Daewoo-12
Adaptor for PSA-2
Adaptor for Fiat-3
Adaptor for BMW-20
Adaptor for Benz-38
Adaptor for Kia-20
Adaptor for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
Adaptor for Nissan-14
Adaptor for Honda-3
Compact Disc (CD)
AC/DC External Power Adapter
Adaptor for Benz-14 (for EU only)
Adaptor for VW/AUDI-2+2
Mini USB Cable
Why to Get MaxiSys MS906BT?
1. Android 4.4.2 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
2. 8 inch touch screen easy-to-use comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis scanner
3. One Year Free Update Online, you need to buy Update Service (SP262-BS)
to continue to update over free update, only 579USD/Year.
4. Support Multi-Language: Default Language is English (If you need to change device languge, please send us serial number and your location first. And it will cost 120USD. We can authorize other language like Spanish, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, French, German, Japanese, Polish, etc)
5. MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis, if you no need bluetooth MS906 With cheaper price, Please choose Autel MS906(SP262) ,and if also need MS906 along with universal TPMS solutions, please choose Maxisys MS906TS(SP262-C)
6. Support Wifi and Bluetooth . But Wifi is only for Update. Can Not Use Wifi Connection to Do Diagnose. Bluetooth is available for connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work.
7.If you need other Autel MS906 parts, please check Main Test Cable for Autel Maxisys MS906 (SF208)
, Autel MS906 One Year Update Service(SP262-BS) and Autel MS906 Touch Screen(SO417).
Note: If you from Europe, device default for English, cannot change language.
Comparison for Autel Maxisys MS906 Kits:
Autel MS906 has the same apperance with Autel MS906BT, but MS906BT has a few advantage than MS906:
1. MS906BT is installed Bluetooth, allowing diagnosis wirelessly.
2. MS906BT’s diagnostic coverage includes premium vehicle brands such as Maserati and Bentley, which would be required for high-end service shops.
3. MS906BT supports oscilloscope and digital inspection camera add-ons which are not supported by MS906.
4. Finally, MS906BT has the capability to perform coding for covered vehicles.
Live Support: Chat with us online
Skype: Sales@OBD360.comIf you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.Shipment Note:
If your package shipped by Express Delivery, please give us a valid delivery phone number, and also a full and accurate shipping address.