|Battery Life||≥5 years|
|Operating Temperature||-40C to +125C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 C to +150C|
|Pressure Monitoring Range||0 to 900kpa|
|Pressure Reading Accuracy||±10kpa|
|Temperature Reading Accuracy||±5C|
|G Sensor Reading Accuracy||±15%|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||52*29.1*22.2mm（11388mm³）|
AUTEL VALUE ADVANTAGE
- Covering 98% of all OE sensors on the market
- 2 sensor types to reduce inventory (two valve types available)
- Wireless sensor programming with Autel TPMS service tools
- 100% ID clone-able sensor with no re-learn required
- Independently tested and certified to meet SAE standards
Autel MX-Sensors are affordable and easy to use programmable universal TPMS sensors, with only two SKU options to reduce parts inventory to reduce tire and wheel service time and increase profits. All the Autel MaxiTPMS tools can wirelessly activate, diagnose, program, and relearn all the Autel MX-Sensors to quickly and more effectively complete installation projects. Autel guarantees that the sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of twenty-four (24) months or for 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.
TPMS Mx-Sensor Features:
1. Two Frequency for Choose: 315MHZ and 433HMZ
2. Built to perform like OE sensor, in terms of signal, durability and functionality
3. Automotive battery grade to meet severe weather conditions
4. High-precision air valve to prevent air leakage
5. Replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized for corrosion resistance
6. Robust clamp-in pivoting stem design allows for 0-35 degree angle adjustment to fit all types of wheels
7. Fast and simple assembly onto any wheels
98% vehicle coverage with only 2 SKU types
Facing the growing OE sensor SKU numbers, AUTEL help to greatly reduce tire dealers and mechanic shop’s inventory to only 2 SKU types, 315 MHz sensor and 433 MHz sensor, to replace 98% of OE sensors in the market. MX-Sensors are built to perform like O.E sensor, in terms of signal interval, durability & functionality.
Interchangeable valves with press design
AUTEL MX-Sensors have both rubber valve and metal valve available. The unique patented press release valve design allows rubber and metal sensor valves to be freely interchanged by hand, without requiring a tool for sensor head fitting. Simply click in and press out. Installing TPMS sensors has never been so easy.
Wireless programming & 100% clone-able
AUTEL MX-Sensor can be wireless programmed by all AUTEL TPMS tools. MX-Sensor is 100% clone-able. No relearn is required when the MX-Sensor is cloned with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
Tested & certified to meet SAE standards
AUTEL high-quality MX-Sensor is tested and certified to meet SAE standards. AUTEL guarantees MX-Sensor are free from manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever option comes first.
1pc x MX-Sensor 433MHz/315MHZ Universal Programmable TPMS Sensor