AUZONE Pro-Sensor is a general-purpose tire pressure sensor developed by our company to match and replace original vehicle sensors. We use Freescale’s chips and automotive components, introduce advanced production technology, and follow a strict quality-control system with high precision, stability, and reliability. Wireless configuration and activation makes it the perfect replacement for original sensors.
100% original AUZONE pro-sensor 433/315 MHZ programmable universal TPMS sensor better than AUTEL MX-Sensor
Top Advantages of Pro-sensor:
1. 315MHz and 433Mhz Available. Coverage:90%
2. Duplicate ID to Replace OE TPMS sensors directly. No need to relearn sensor ID again.
3. Sensor Programming without any LIMITATION.
3. Sensor Valve is adjustable to meet more wheels.
4. Available for different hard enviroment. Such as high speed, High and low temperature, Humidity, acid and alkali, and salt fog ect.
5. Wireless fast Modify ID. No need to reinstall tires.
6. Working temperature: -40 Celsius Degree to 105 Celsius Degree
7. Pressure range: 0- 800Kpa
8. Waterproof rate: IP67
AUZONE Pro-Sensor Features:
1.The original sensor can be replaced directly by copying the ID, so the vehicle does not need to relearn a new ID.
2.An adjustable installation angle ensures applicability to even more wheel hubs.
3.Adaptable to a variety of complex environments, such as high speed, high and low temperatures, moisture, acid and alkali, salt fog, etc.
4.Compatible with most models on the market, saving inventory costs and avoiding the trouble caused by the lack of original parts.
5.Supports our company's special tools for quick modification of the ID.
AUZONE Pro-Sensor Specifications:
.Battery life：≥5 years
.Pressure monitoring range：0---800kpa
.Dimensions：approx. 71.3 mm *57mm x*21.3 mm
.Weight(without valve stem)：16.5g
Original TPMS Sensor vs. Auzone Pro-sensor:
1. Applicable vehicles:
The original Sensor can’t be programmed, can only be used on a few vehicles alone; Pro-sensor can do wireless programming based on customers’ needs.
2. Inventory requirements:
The original sensor should be prepared for different vehicles, which results in high inventory pressure; Our sensor can be applied to most vehicles, so that inventory pressure is less.
3. Applicable wheels:
The installation angle of the original sensor can’t be adjusted, only applicable to the specified size of the wheels; Our sensor angle can be adjusted to suit more wheels.
Why we need it?
TPMS problems can include any of the following:
• A TPMS sensor that has stopped functioning because the battery has died.
• A TPMS sensor that is working intermittently due to a weak or failing battery.
• The TPMS module is not receiving a signal from one or more sensors because of an antenna or wiring fault.
• The TPMS module itself is not functioning properly or has failed because of a voltage supply, wiring or internal electronics fault.
• The tires were serviced or rotated recently and the relearn procedure was not done correctly.
• The vehicle owner does not understand how their TPMS system actually works.
• This device is help us to diagnose, test and maintain the tire healthy.
1pc x AUZONE Pro-Sensor 433MHz TPMS Diagnostic & Service Tool
Contact Information:Whatsapp: +86-152-7181-3909
Live Support: Chat with us online
Skype: Sales@OBD360.comIf you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.