The NT301 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader from Foxwell is the easiest and quickest solution for OBD faults. NT301 offers such useful information for entry-level pro and savvy DIYer that they can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot OBD2/EOBD problems on today’s vehicles. In addition, its 2.8’’ TFT color screen and hot keys for I/M readiness test, and reading/clearing DTCs make it excellent value for money.
Foxwell NT301 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
Top 9 Reasons to Get NT301 Code reader:
1. NT301 works with all OBDII/EOBD compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide
2. Reading/Erasing DTC and I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package. They provide quick access to emissions readiness status, DTC information and erase function.
3. Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle
4. Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data
5. NT301 does not only read and clear engine system faults, it also shows live vehicle sensor data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
6. It reads freeze frame data, which allows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the malfunction indicator lamp was set.
7. Multilingual menu options and code definitions - English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and mor
8. With internet access, you will always have the latest bug fixes and newly added parameters and they are life-time free. Unique one-click update and automatic update reminder let you stay current with the latest technology
9. Clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven navigation, hotkeys and 2.8" TFT color screen together make it extremely easy to use.
Foxwell NT301 Code Reader Features and Benefits:
1. Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes
2. Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
3. Reads, records, graphs & playbacks live sensor data
4. Reads live O2 sensor/on-board monitor test data
5. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
6. Enhanced Mode 6 functions
7. Thousands of code troubleshooters to help you determine your engine problems faster and easier
8. FREE software and firmware updates with included USB cable
9. Prints data through computer
10. Limited one (1) year warranty
Foxwell NT301 Specification:
Display: 2.8"TFT color screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 (32 to 140)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 (-4 to 158)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Dimensions of Packaging: 265x175x42MM
Dimensions of Carton: 530x525x336MM
Net Weight/CTN: 28.8KGS
Gross Weight/CTN: 32KGS
1pc x NT301 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
1pc x NT301 User's Guide
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Software CD
Contact Information:Whatsapp: +86-13657204857
FAQ Fxowell NT301 Fault Code Scanner?
Q: Does it work with renault clio 2006? Thank you.
A: it is compatible with Renault Clio
Q:Excuse me, will nt301 give you the fault code and tell you which part you occupy switch?
A:Hi, good day, the scanner shows a fault code and a brief description, the mechanic decides
based on this information which part is the one that must be replaced or that fails to repair !!!
Q: IF FOXWELL NT301 WILL SCAN VW JETTA-GOLF MOD.97,98,99 A3
A: You can diagnose it but only in engine system, it does not do special functions..
Q: This scanner can see the actual km of the vehicle?
A: Thanks for asking, this does not give you that function.
Q: Does this equipment read the vin or serial number of the car?
A: Thank you for asking, if you detect it but do not show it just to facilitate the diagnosis of the vehicle, greetings.
Q: This model diagnose obd1 cars also?
A: Sorry it's only for OBDII, regards.
Live Support: Chat with us online
Skype: Sales@OBD360.comIf you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.