KZYEE KM301 Function 1: OBDII/EOBD
• Compatible with vehicles since 1996 (OBDII and CAN)
• Retrieves Generic （P0，P2，P3 and U0）, Manufacturer Specific (P1,P3 and U1) and Pending Codes.
• Reads, displays and clears DTC codes
• Reads and displays VIN information
• Reads and displays monitor status
• Displays, records and playbacks complete OBDII vehicle data stream
• Displays DTC Cause/Tips
• Presents graphs data
• Upgrades via network
• Detects I/M Readiness Status through hotkey
• Prints data through computers
KZYEE KM301 Function 2: Battery Analyzer
• Application: Suitable for 12v lead-acid battery
• Language: Multilingual
• Battery Test: Battery on and off the vehicle
• Battery Parameters Tested: Voltage (V), Life (%), Capacity, Internal Resistance (mΩ)
• Test Results: Good or need to be replaced
• Quick Test: After entering AH, battery status can be directly tested.
• Vehicle Cranking System Test: Cranking Time, Voltage and Status
• Vehicle Charging System Test: Load Voltage, Unloaded Voltage, Ripple Status and Charging System Status.
• Storage: Able to store test results and print via computer
KZYEE KM301 Function 3: Battery Reset
• After replacement of new battery, the device will reset battery. It applies to batteries matching the following vehicle models:
Contact Information:Whatsapp: +86-13657204857
Live Support: Chat with us online
Skype: Sales@OBD360.comIf you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.