What can we do for you:
Turn Off ''Check Engine'' Light
Parts might cause your check engine light on include:
1. Gas Cap 7. Spark Plugs
2. Oxygen Sensor 8. Thermostat
3. Air Fuel Ratio Sensor 9. EGR Valve
4. Mass Air Flow Sensor 10. Evaporative Emission Canister Purge Valve(EVAP)
5. Ignition Coils 11. Catalytic Converter.
6. Spark Plug Wires
If the engine light is not turned off in time, it will cause serious environmental pollution, increased fuel consumption,increased engine noise,increased in temperature , etc.
Technical Service & Online Consultation
We provide consulting services and repair assistance for common car failures. We combine industry knowledge to provide customers with high-quality products and maintenance solutions to benefit our customers. Professional, Efficiency and Quality is always our mission.
Vident iEasy200 Features
1. Works with most 1996 and newer OBDII& CAN compliant cars,works with all 12V standard obd2 protocols vehicles
(Cars Light-duty trucks, SUVs, Mini VANs ,12V Mini BUS,Mini trucks and hybrid sold worldwide)
2. Support all the 6 OBDII test modes.
3.One-click I/M for quick view of car emissions increase the intuitive experience of the test.
5. Read live data streams from the engine sensors - ideal for monitoring intermittent faults
6. Retrieve VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (depending on supported models )
7. Exquisite design - Ergonomic grip handle, bulging membrane switch and gold-plated metal pin
8. View the fault code definitions on the screen (generic and manufacturer-specific, if any) - thousands of definitions stored within the tool software
9. Read freeze-frame data (a snapshot of sensor values when a DTC occurred)
Please contact customer service for specific models
Support 8 Languages
English, French, German, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch
VIDENT iEasy200 Specification
Display: 128*64 pixels, backlit display screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1850-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Length of diagnostic cable: 950mm
Dimensions : 125mm(4.0”)*80mm(2.96’’)*24mm(0.78”)
1pc x iEasy200 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
1pc x User Manual