Featuring the powerful Cortex-A9 processor, and a 7.0 inch LCD capacitive touchscreen, based on the Android multitasking operating system, and combined with the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, the MaxiCOM MK808BT is your ideal auto diagnostic and service tool. MK808BT provides you with superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB(Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool ABS SRS EPB DPF BMS SAS TPMS IMMO MK808 Code Reader
Top 10 Reasons to Get Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT:
1. Support Buletooth Connection with VCI Box. Available Range up to 10m. The wireless diagnostic interface MaxiVCI Mini supports 2 communication methods with the tablet, wireless BT and USB.
2. Support Comprehensive Diagnosis and many special functions: MK808BT Supports a wide range of special functions, including IMMO (immobilizer), Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, TPMS, and many more. One Tool with comprehensive functions which is equivalent to get MD802, MD808 PRO and Maxicheck Pro at the same time. This new MK808BT is more powerful and affordable and it's a good investment for vehicle technicians.
3. Comprehensive 21 Service Functions
Autel MK808BT has 21 service items including Oil Service Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Seats, Odometer, Brake bleed, DPF, Immo keys, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC learn, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Lang change, Headlamp, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset, Cylinder.
In this way it helps car diagnosis more convenient and comprehensive.
a. Oil Reset Service: Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset each time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
b. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service: This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement,
c. Battery Management System (BMS) Service: The Battery Management System (BMS) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
d. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service: Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor 59 EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
e. Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) Service: The Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) function manages DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
f. ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
g.TPMS: The service makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors. For more TPMS functions, we recommend you to get a TS501/TS508K.
4. Support Multiple Language: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian.Korean, Japanese, Russian ,Polish,Swedish
(Note: The default language is English. If you want other language, please send S/N for us to change when you receive the scanner. Thanks)
5. Unique IMMO Function: The unique function of MK808BT IMMO is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
6. Support Wide Vehicle Coverage: Chrysler, Dodge, GM, JEEP, FORD, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Sprinter, Buagatti, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford(EU), Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lancia, LandRover, LT3, Maybach, MINI, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW CV, Toyota, Benz, BMW, VW, Peugeot, Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, NissanGTR,Scion, Subaru, Suzuki
7. The MaxiCOM MK808BT diagnostic system supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification:
1. Auto VIN Scan; 2. Manual VIN Input; 3. Automatic Selection; 4. Manual Selection
8. Regular Tablet Updates
9. Shop Manager: The Shop Manager application manages the workshop information, customer information records, and test vehicle history records. There are three main functions available: Vehicle History; Workshop Information; Customer Manager
10. Support Remote Technical Support
Autel MK808BT Features:
1. Support Bluetooth connection
2. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz) processor
3. 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution display
4. Internal reliable 32GB On-board Memory for better performance
5. Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
6. Android 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
7. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
8. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, electronic control unit (ECU) information, and vehicle control systems, etc
9. Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes for future review
10. Read/clear codes functions
11. Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
12. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information
13. Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
14. Support forced DPF regeneration
Autel MK808BT Specifications:
Recommended Use: Indoor
Operating System: Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution
Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0 Wi-Fi HDMI Type A Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
Sensors: Light sensor for brightness auto changing
Audio input/output: Input: N/A Output: buzzer
Power and Battery: 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery Charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested Battery Life: Around 7 hours of continuous use
Battery Charging Input: 5 V/1.5 A
Power Consumption: 600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7V
Operating Temp.: 0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
Dimensions (W x H x D): 237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
Net Weight: 788 g (2.42 lb.)
Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.
Autel MK808BT Package List:
1x MK808BT Tablet
1x USB External Power Adapter
1x USB Cable(for testing)
1x USB Cable(for charging)
1x MaxiVCI Mini
1x Quick Reference Guide
1x User Manual
Skype: Sales@OBD360.com Scan QRcode and shopping on phone easily
Scan whatsapp code and chat with me onlineIf you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.
After-Sale Service(1)Shipping Warranty:
DHL: 3-5 days
UPS: 5-7 days
EMS: 10-15 working days
Regular Airmail: 7- 20 working days. At most 45 days.
Oversea warehouse: 2 to 5 days.
(2)Product Warranty: 1 year
One Year from the date equipment arrival
Repair and maintenance service for free within one year
Free technical support via internet or phone online
1. Damaged tool Service:
If the product you received has been damaged during the shipping, please report to local DHL office/Post office immediately and ask for damage proof, then contact our website customer service for exchange service.
2. Product Qulity problem for refund or exchange:
If the product has any problems, please contact customer service online within 7 days and return the item to us within 30 days upon the arrival.If you not contact us within 7 days and not return to us within 30days,
it is considered as used and WE WILL NOT ISSUE YOU A REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.
3. Return Service:
All returned items MUST BE in the original packaging and you need to provide us with the return tracking number, specific reason for the return, and also your order number. If the item needs repair, refund or exchange, please use simple airmail to ship back to us.
4. One-year warranty.
If the item need repair, within one year, customers no need pay repair fee but need to pay both back and forth shipping cost. Over one year warranty, customer need to pay repair fee.
|Main Unit for Equipment||1 year warrnaty|
|Machine peripheral equipments and wire||No warranty|
|Car diagnostic laptop||3 months|
|Data Hard Disk||No warranty|
|Car software||No warranty|