AUTEL MaxiSYS MS906 Auto Diagnostic Scanner--Updated Version of Autel MaxiDas DS708
Top 10 reasons to get AUTEL MAXISYS MS906:
1. AUTEL MAXISYS MS906 is next generation of autel maxidas ds708
2. Online Update free for 1 year
4. 1 year warranty
5. With Big Screen
6. Run faster than autel maxidas ds708
8. High resolution
9. High hardware configuration
10. AUTEL Authorized Distributor
1. If you live in USA, we will send it from our USA warehouse by ups, only 2 days for you to receive it, no tax
2. If you are not in USA, we will send it from our Hongkong warehouse by DHL, 3-5 Days delivery.
3. Supports wifi. It can be updated online via wifi,but can not connect the diagnose interface via wifi.
4. Support Language :
AUTEL MS906 now support customized languages besides English.
If you need to change device languge, please send us serial number and your location first. And it will cost usd110.We can authorize other language i.e Korean, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch and Swedish.
1. 1 year warranty and 1 year free update online
2. Compatiable for diagnosis and online programming for part of the original software
3. Android 4.0 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner:
Original AUTEL MaxiSYS MS906 Auto Diagnostic Scanner is the updated Version of Autel MaxiDAS DS708 on Android Operating system
In order to get access to the Support platform and obtain update and other services from Autel, you are required to register the Autel MaxiSys MS906 Diagnostic System the first time you use it.
To register the Autel MS906 diagnostic scanner:
1. Visit the office website: www.auteltech.com
2. On the Sign In page, input your account ID and other information to log in, if you already have an account.
3. If you are a new member to Autel and do not have an account yet, click the Create Autel ID button on the left side.
4. Enter the required information in the input fields, read through Autel’s Terms and Conditions and tick on Agree, and then click Create Autel ID at the bottom to continue.
5. The online system will automatically send a confirmation email to the registered email address. Validate your account by clicking the link provided through the mail. A product registration screen opens.
6. Find out the device’s serial number and password from the About section of the Settings application on the display tablet.
7. Select the product model of your device, enter the product serial number and password on the Product Registration screen, and click Submit to complete the registration procedure.
*Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
*8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
*Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
*Extremely easy-to-use with integrated vehicle communication interface
*Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
*802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
*Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
*Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 6 hours of continuous operation
*Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
*Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
*Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
*Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
*Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
*Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
*Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
*Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
*Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
*Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
*One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
*Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
Autel MS906 Auto Diagnostic Scannert Suported Car Brand List
||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
||Samsung Exynos 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
||2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM
||8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
||Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), DB16 DLC, USB 2.0, SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
||Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
||Microphone, Single Speaker
|Power and Battery
||3.7V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
||DC/12 V (9-35 V)
||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
||Rubberized outer protection and rugged internal housing
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0mm (1.4”)
||NW: 0.96 kg (2.12 lb.)
Difference between MS906, MS906BT and MS906TS:
MS906 has the same apperance as MS906BT, but MS906BT has a few advantage than MS906:
1. MS906BT comes with installed Bluetooth, allowing diagnosis wirelessly.
2. MS906BT’s diagnostic coverage includes premium vehicle brands such as Maserati and Bentley, which would be required for high-end service shops.
3. MS906BT supports oscilloscope and digital inspection camera add-ons which are not supported by MS906.
4. Finally, MS906BT has the capability to perform coding for covered vehicles.
MS906TS adds TPMS function
based on MS906BT.
have all the capabilities of the maxisys mini ms905 as far as vehicle coverage and capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations and ECU coding .comparing the new MS906BT to the MS905 and they are similar in size but the MS906BT seems to have improvements such as faster processors, slightly larger screen, twice the battery capacity and better camera
is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
Autel MS906 Package including:
Quick reference guide
Compact Disc (CD)