|Voltage measuring||6V to 32V||N/A|
|Battery type||Flooded, AGM, GEL, start-stop||N/A|
|Battery rating||100- 2000CCA||±(3%+5)CCA|
|Standard support||CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SEA, GB||N/A|
BT780 Battery Analyzer Function and top features:
1. BT780 Battery Analyzer allows you to test Start-stop batteries and general automotive batteries.
2. Selection for application/test type/ battery location/ post type/battery type/ battery standard to ensure more accurate testing results
3. Advanced conductance test technology makes test more convenient and accurate.
4. Internal Resistance, SOC and SOH and test result display makes technicians easier and faster to judge the battery status.
5. Ripple voltage test allows the technicians to check the output voltage of alternator quickly.
6. Built-in thermal printer makes it possible for the technicians to print test results at anytime and anywhere.
7. Equipped with 0-1000A AC and DC current clamp (Optional)
1pc x BT-780 Main Unit
1pc x Test Cable
1pc x 0-1000A Current Clamp (optional) User's Guide
1pc x Carry Case
|Main Unit for Equipment||1 year warrnaty|
|Machine peripheral equipments and wire||No warranty|
|Car diagnostic laptop||3 months|
|Data Hard Disk||No warranty|
|Car software||No warranty|