GODIAG GT100 is a latest testing platform for OBDII protocol communication detection and ECU maintenance / diagnosis / programming / coding.
GODIAG GT100 AUTO TOOLS OBD II Break Out Box ECU Connector
High Lights for GT100 ECU connector:
Godiag GT100 Parameter
- It is the latest testing platform for OBDII protocol communication detection and ECU maintenance/diagnosis /programming /coding.
- It can convert the car OBD2 interface into 16 pin for signal detection and electrical level conversion.
- Able to connect the single modules or multiple modules of the vehicle.
- It can be connected with any diagnostic tool to tell whether the car communication is good or not.
- Can work with most device to do test, will make your operation much easier , such as xhorse vvdi2, Autel Scanner, Launch Scanner, Vident Scanner, and so on.
- It can also supply power to the car when you change the battery to avoid the vehicle control module data being lost,automatically locked,the key remote control fails and the fault light turns on.
One year warranty.
GODIAG GT100 function and operation guide
- By connecting the vehicle and diagnostic tool via OBDII, Godiag GT100's LED will indicate whether the OBDII diagnostic interface has a good communication with the car.
- Monitor the voltage of vehicle OBDII interface and display it in real time. If it is less than 11V, please stop the diagnosis and programming to avoid the vehicle being unable to start/data loss/module locked.
|1. Manufacturer custom
2. SJE1850 wire
3. Manufacturer custom
4. Power grounding
5. Signal grounding
7. ISO9141-2&iso, DIS4230-4K wire
8. Manufacturer custom
|9. Manufacturer custom
10. SJE1850 wire《bus->
11. Manufacturer custom
12. Manufacturer custom
13. Manufacturer custom
15. ISO9141-2 & ISO/DIS 4230-4L wire
16. Car battery positive
Hardware Connection Diagram:
GODIAG GT100 ECU Connector Features:
GODIAG GT100 is a brand new ECU connector and protocol communication testing tool. It will greatly help a user to connect the ECU module separately for diagnosis,
programming and coding. Also it will tell whether the diagnostic & programming tool can normally send out communication signal.
1. Tell whether the diagnostic & programming tool can send out communication signal.
After connecting the diagnostic & programming tool to the OBD2 port of GT100, select the car model and function to be performed.
Then you will see on GT100 the protocol indicator light will turn on or flash (because the diagnostic & programming tool will send out the communication signal),
if the indicator won't turn on, it indicates that the diagnostic & programming tool has a incorrect connection or the machine is damaged.
2. Display the status during communication.
1)After connecting GT100 to the OBD2 port of the vehicle, turn on the "Power" switch, then you will see the current vehicle battery voltage displayed on the device.
2)Then to connect the diagnostic & programming tool which will communicate with the vehicle and the corresponding protocol indicator light will turn on or flash on the GT100.
It is very helpful for the user to determine what protocol the vehicle module.
3.Quickly communicate with a single ECU on bench by connecting with the ECU diagnostic / programming tool.
[Which allow the engineers or technicians to complete the job in the office, also keep away the risk of data loss in other modules when directly testing on the vehicle.]
4.Allow connect multiple car ECU modules. [Which will greatly help the engineers & technicians who need to connect multiple ECUs when programming a module,
for example, key programming is supposed to connect multiple ECU modules]
5.When you replace the battery of the vehicle, GT100 will assist in power supply [After the battery is removed, some cars will be malfunction or lose the immobilizer remote data.
If the engineers or technicians connect the battery to GT100 then to the OBD2 port of vehicle before replacing the battery, the ECU will be in an electric state.]
6. The OBD2 cable of GT100 is as long as 1.2 meters, which will solve the problem that the diagnostic tool cable is not long enough or the vehicle diagnostic port is too narrow to connect.
Please connect GT100 first, turn on the power switch and you will see the voltage on the screen which can tell whether the power supply of the vehicle is normal.
[Which keep away the risk of burning out the diagnostic & programming tool due to the modified vehicle OBD2 port]
7.After plugging the banana plug to the colored jumper cable, connect GT100 to the OBD1 diagnostic port of old car / special car, and meanwhile with the OBD 2-in-1 extension cable
connected to the diagnostic & programming tool, the vehicle will be diagnosed or programmed perfectly. Because GT100 will convert the OBD1 port or the special vehicle diagnostic port to the standard OBD2 diagnostic port.
8.GT100 will convert the OBD1 port of special truck to the standard OBD2 diagnostic port according to the protocol.
9.The BMW-CAS4 adapter testing platform is used to detect whether the key that is programmed can work perfectly with the CAS4.
|Work and power
||Input AC100v-240v, Output DC12V 1A
|Operating temperature range
||-20 to 70 °C ( -4 to 158 °F )
|Storage temperature range
||-40 to 85 °C ( -40 to 185 °F )
||L: 23cm, W:18cm, H:7cm
1pc x Host
1pc xOBD 2-in-1 extension cable
1pc xColored jumper cable
1pc xPower supply 12V
1pc xResistance 120 ohm
6pcs xBanana plug
24pcs xWire accessories, Dupont 2.54mm connector female pins
Skype: Sales@OBD360.com Scan QRcode and shopping on phone easily
Scan whatsapp code and chat with me onlineIf you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.
After-Sale Service(1)Shipping Warranty:
DHL: 3-5 days
UPS: 5-7 days
EMS: 10-15 working days
Regular Airmail: 7- 20 working days. At most 45 days.
Oversea warehouse: 2 to 5 days.
(2)Product Warranty: 1 year
One Year from the date equipment arrival
Repair and maintenance service for free within one year
Free technical support via internet or phone online
1. Damaged tool Service:
If the product you received has been damaged during the shipping, please report to local DHL office/Post office immediately and ask for damage proof, then contact our website customer service for exchange service.
2. Product Qulity problem for refund or exchange:
If the product has any problems, please contact customer service online within 7 days and return the item to us within 30 days upon the arrival.If you not contact us within 7 days and not return to us within 30days,
it is considered as used and WE WILL NOT ISSUE YOU A REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.
3. Return Service:
All returned items MUST BE in the original packaging and you need to provide us with the return tracking number, specific reason for the return, and also your order number. If the item needs repair, refund or exchange, please use simple airmail to ship back to us.
4. One-year warranty.
If the item need repair, within one year, customers no need pay repair fee but need to pay both back and forth shipping cost. Over one year warranty, customer need to pay repair fee.
|Main Unit for Equipment||1 year warrnaty|
|Machine peripheral equipments and wire||No warranty|
|Car diagnostic laptop||3 months|
|Data Hard Disk||No warranty|
|Car software||No warranty|
How does Launch ThinkCar pro reads DTCs by using GT100 to connect Bosch ECU
How does GT100 ECU connector work with?Maserati?programming diagnosis EVO?
Godiag GT100 work with Autel scanner
GT100 ECU Connector Test Feedback from Customers from Trust Source OBD360.COM
How does GT100 Auto Tool OBD II Break Out Box ECU Connector works with vident video from OBD360.COM?
GODIAG GT100 AUTO TOOLS OBD II Break Out Box ECU Connector Package show