Launch CReader 419 DIY Scanner is a car maintenance tool for home use (junior users), It features a full color display, meets all OBDII/EOBD protocols, provides commonly-used diagnostic functions, helps to rectify daily maintenance fault codes and it is cost effective.
Launch CReader 419 DIY Scanner OBDII/EOBD Auto Diagnostic Scan Tool Code Reader
Launch CReader 419 DIY Scanner is a car maintenance tool for home use (junior users)
. It features a full color display, meets all OBDII/EOBD protocols, provides commonly-used diagnostic functions, helps to rectify daily maintenance fault codes and it is cost effective.
1. OBD partial functions
•Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)
•Read dynamic data streams
•Read readiness status
•Read freeze frame data
•Read pending DTCs
•Read permanent DTCs
•Read vehicle information
2. Color and graphical display of data streams
3. Query DTCs
Free update via internet
Launch CReader 419 DIY Scanner Specifications:
Screen: 2.4" TFT 320*240 dpi
Voltage Range: 9-18V
Operating Temperature: 0℃~ 50℃(32℉-122℉)
Environment Temperature: -20℃~70℃(-4℉-158℉)
Dimension: 120mm*75mm*20 mm(4.7" *3.0" *0.8")
Register & Update:
The tool can be updated via USB cable.
Note: make sure the PC has an Internet connection.
1. Go to www.dbscar.com and download the update tool to the computer.
2. Decompress and install it on your computer (compatible with Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8 & Windows10)
3. After installation, connect one end of the USB cable to the USB port of PC, and the other end to the tool.
4. If a newer version is found, a screen similar to Fig A will appear.
5. Launch the update tool on your PC, [Device upgrade] box will appear.
6. Choose the desired interface language and then click [Device Update] to enter update center.
7. Choose the software version and then click [Update] to start updating.
8. Once update is complete, a ‘Upgrade success’ message box will pop up. Your tool is now ready for use.
Launch CReader 419 DIY Scanner Package Includes:
1pc x Launch DIY Scanner CReader 419 OBDII/EOBD Auto Diagnostic Scan Tool Code Reader
Live Support: Chat with us online
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.